Daily need products for a healthy and energetic life Nature land organic foods bajra flour is processed from selected grains of best quality, processed and cleaned Uniform in size and color, free from obnoxious smell, discoloration, immature, shriveled and all other impurities Best organic grocery
Gram flour, also known as garbanzo bean flour, chickpea flour, or besan, is a pulse flour made from ground chickpeas. Used in many countries, it is a staple ingredient in Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi cuisines. Gram flour can be made from either raw chickpeas or roasted chickpeas. The roasted variety is more flavorful, while the raw variety has a slightly bitter taste
Tradional flavor profile from Malwa plateau.
Yields soft rotis while maintaining a sweet, aromatic flavor profile.
Highland flour is completely natural. Healthier alternative to commercial attas.
Crafted from the seed-up.
Great care is taken in selecting the finest pure wheat varieties.
I did not find Chandausi very different from Lokwan; either in the appearance of the wheat grain or the consistency of the whole wheat flour.
- Pure organic, your body reflects what you eat
- No pesticides, no chemicals, no fertilizers
- No additives, no polish
- Cultivated in India and tasty and good for your health
- You will feel energetic
The ancient grain, a member of the millet family, is having a revival at the moment as people shift away from refined wheat products which are not considered good for health.
- Makki ka atta is gluten free flour made from pure yellow sweet corn kernels.
- Corn meal has medium to coarse ground texture but not as fine as maida.
- Pure & natural , contains natural sweetness.
- Makka flour is used in making corn bread , corn dosa, Nachos, tacos, tortilla, makka poori, maize idlimakkai ke roti , makka dhokla, makkai pinni , makka chilla
- Rich source of protein, vitamin and fibre.
Multigrain Atta is carefully blended with natural grains like Wheat, Oats, Maize, Ragi, Channa dal and Barley mixed in the right proportions to provide you and your family extra nutrition in one go.
- Ragi is a whole grain that is gluten-free and a staple in South India.
- It is rich in fiber that helps with weight loss and diabetes.
- It's packed with calcium, good carbs, ammino acids and Vitamin D.
Soy flour is made by grinding roasted soybeans into a powder. Soy bean flour is considered a health food, and is used in many food products. With increasing awareness about health, there is a distinct shift towards soy products including its flour. Its use as a supplement to wheat flour is increasing substantially in many households. Rich in high-quality protein and other nutrients, soy flour also adds a pleasant texture and flavour to foods.
Wheat Thuli is made from best quality durum wheat hand picked from farmers across M.P. Wheat Thuli is product which keeps the cholesterol low and also has high protein content. Wheat Thuli is also suggested b y doctors to eat on a daily basis to be healthy