Desi chana or kala chana is a small dark brown coloured chana with a rough coat, cultivated mostly in India and other parts of the Indian sub-continent, as well as Ethiopia, Mexico and Iran.
- Each cup of kala chana provides 13 grams of dietary fiber. A high-fiber diet lowers your cholesterol levels and helps prevent constipation.
- It helps regulate blood-sugar levels in individuals with diabetes
- It helps prevent high blood pressure and an increased risk of stroke and kidney disease.
- Helps your body use carbohydrates, protein and fat from food
- Whole/Dried Green Chick Peas
The desi varieties of chickpeas are small, angular seeds, which may be yellow, green, light brown or even black in colour.
- Hygienic conditions maintained all throughout the process
- Proteins and other nutrients are retained as such
- Unmatched taste and consistency in quality throughout the year
- Rich in protein
- Makes delicious khichadi
- Simple to cook
- Easy to digest
- Makes famous moong halwa
- Dals are sorted to deliver consistent quality of grains through the year
- Our dals undergo up to 70 tests to ensure high quality
- No artificial flavours. No preservatives
- Packaging designed to retain the goodness of dals